Accommodation for NorWHO18
The registration fee does not cover any of the travel expenses or accommodation in Copenhagen. Therefore for this year’s conference, we have decided to cooperate with DanHostel Copenhagen City located at H. C. Andersens Boulevard 50, 1553 Copenhagen V. The prices will be as follows:
Bed in a dormitory: 260 DKK per night
Single room private: 790 DKK per night
Double room: 840 DKK per night
Triple: 1020 DKK per night
4-bedded: 1250 DKK per night
6-bedded: 1560 DKK per night
Please note that the dormitories are not restricted to NorWHO participants. This means you will not necessarily sleep in the same room if you pick this option. You have the possibility of pairing up in order to share the 4- and 6-bedded rooms. In these cases, you book the whole room, thus only one person will take care of the reservation.
Here is what you do:
- Send an e-mail or call DanHostel: +45 33118585 / email@example.com
- State the reservation code: 208230
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Your arriving date and the length of your stay.
- The room type, you would like to book.
- Whether or not you would like to include the breakfast buffet, which cost an additional 75 DKK per night.
The code is available until June 20th 2018.
The hostel is an 800 meters walk from the Copenhagen Central Station. From this station you can travel by S-train to Nordhavn and walk from there to the UN City. In the evenings, the bus 5C will take you to the Hostel from the area (Nørrebro), where we eat dinner.