The NorWHO Ambassador Program’s aim is to increase awareness of the NorWHO Simulations on student campuses around the world. As a NorWHO Ambassador you will be responsible for promoting NorWHO at your local university.
As a part of the Ambassador Program your tasks will be to:
- Represent NorWHO at your local school
- Distribute NorWHO supplied promotional material
- Work with the Organizing Committee and NorWHO Ambassadors around the world to think of ways to promote NorWHO at your local campus
In return for being a part of the NorWHO Ambassador Program you will get:
- An Official NorWHO Ambassador Diploma
- The opportunity to increase your skills in international collaboration
- Contacts within an international network of likeminded people
- An improved résumé
- A guaranteed spot and a discount when applying for the yearly NorWHO Simulation
To apply for the NorWHO Ambassador Program, please follow these steps:
- Fill out our NorWHO-2020-Ambassador-Application-Form
- Attach your completed application and a copy of your résumé in PDF format to an email
- The e-mail subject line should read: “NorWHO Ambassador Application – your name”.
- Send the email to email@example.com
The ambassador program for NorWHO 2020 will open for applications from the 21st of January to the 28th of February.