The NorWHO Ambassador Program’s aim is to increase awareness of the NorWHO Simulations on student campuses around the world. As a NorWHO Ambassador you will be responsible for promoting NorWHO at your local university.
As a part of the Ambassador Program your tasks will be to:
- Represent NorWHO at your local school
- Distribute NorWHO supplied promotional material
- Work with the Organizing Committee and NorWHO Ambassadors around the world to think of ways to promote NorWHO at your local campus
In return for being a part of the NorWHO Ambassador Program you will get:
- An Official NorWHO Ambassador Diploma
- The opportunity to increase your skills in international collaboration
- Contacts within an international network of likeminded people
- An improved résumé
- A guaranteed spot and a discount when applying for the yearly NorWHO Simulation
To apply for the NorWHO Ambassador Program, please follow these steps:
- Fill out our NorWHO-2018-Ambassador-Application-Form
- Attach your completed application and a copy of your résumé in PDF format to an email
- The e-mail subject line should read: “NorWHO Ambassador Application – your name”.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline has passed, and all ambassadors for the NorWHO 2018 conference have been selected. If you haven’t been selected this time around, you can always apply for next year’s conference, so keep an eye open for when we announce the next round of registration.